Bounty + Hunter Bounty + Hunter

First, my thoughts on the Newgrounds community.
I've been on and off of this site since 03 and never have I seen an animation this great before. Yes, there are many great animations on Newgrounds, but this one, in terms of production, absolutely blew me away. I'm irritated that a few users have the balls to rank this low just because the characters are furries, which is insulting to the creativity of the piece and more importantly to the community. This animation literally is so good, it doesn't belong on Newgrounds. Maybe, just maybe, to appease our fellow Newgrounders, we should sacrifice creativity and skill in favor of more appealing styles sucks as stick people, parodies, and nudity. I feel ashamed for Newgrounds for having such users and I feel sorry that they can't respect this piece more.
With that said, to my review of the animations.
Brilliant. I can't imagine a greater 3d animation in a long time on Newgrounds. There was a Battle Royal kind of 3D animation a while ago, but the shading was horrible and the frame-rate was terrible. The textures, the colors, the layers, and so much more in this were just amazing. I could go on an on. Personally, I'm not a big fan of furries, but damn if you didn't make me like them here. What I'm more impressed with, was just how detailed the subway itself was. It would have been cool to hear actual voices, but that would have just made the file too big I'm guessing. Great work. I hope to see more. Thank you for bringing this to Newgrounds.
-G

Stranglewank Stranglewank

whats funny is...

the style is so good that the contrast to the humor makes it hilarious, good job and high-five

garbage day 3 garbage day 3

that was good

i had to go back and watch the first, to get that it is a joke, inside of a joke. High-Five!